Wednesday, June 01, 2005

 

Strange symbols

A few students have realised that when you get emails in your box with strange looking symbols it means it is from Japan. They may look like junkmail, and understandably some students have deleted them, however they aren't junkmail. So if you are worried that you didn't get mail from Japan, please open those strange looking messages. Every student has sent from Japan now, so you should have a message.

Kobe students- if you didn't get a reply then please send again. At least now you know why the reply didn't come!
Comments:
I'm Susana Cirille and I would like to collaborate with an english student in a proyect together. I like travelling so I'm interesting in writing about travel adventure. Do you agree with me?
I'm looking foward to hearing you soon
 
Hi, I'm Nerina a CAE student and I'm waiting and invitation to share a web collaborator, some of my classmates have already received an invitation, I'll be delightful if an invitation arrives in my e-mail box
 
SATOKO.
Hello I'm your email friend from the collaborative project, I'm writing to you because I haven't received an invitation from you for the project. Don't worry you have my wrong mail adress, you have the right one, I have received your emails!!.
I hope you hare OK...!
I"ll be looking foward to hearing from you,
MARI
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?